PROJECT MANAGER / ESTIMATOR
Project Manager / Estimator with strong communication skills and a detail oriented focus. Candidates must be self-motivated and experienced in all aspects of commercial/industrial construction with the ability to read and understand plans and specifications required and knowledge of construction and scheduling techniques. Candidates shall also have the ability to communicate professionally in both verbal and written format, strong analytic skills and attention to detail, thorough follow through skills and ability to meet deadlines. Solid skills in multi-tasking are critical as well as the ability to take direction,
• Analyze plans, specifications, proposals, and other contract documents to determine the overall project scope and project requirements.
• On and Off screen take offs
• Solicit subcontractor & material quotes
• Prepare competitive bids from plans and specifications
• Provide pre-construction services including preliminary budgets, and value engineering.
• Negotiating and awarding of contracts to subcontractors and vendors.
• Develop strategies to create a competitive edge.
• Responsible for the overall coordination and success of the assigned project and project staff while providing a safe work environment.
• Develop, maintain and distribute detailed project schedules.
• Manage RFI and Submittal process
• Manage budget, write change orders and process pay applications
• Negotiate and write subcontracts and purchase orders.
• Oversee and manage the project closeout process of obtaining/organizing closeout documents.
• Create & manage punch lists with self-performed trades and subcontractors.
• Understand the principles and methods of cost accounting, contracts, safety, project management, project engineering, estimating, scheduling, procurement, negotiating, design, applicable codes and regulations
• Construction management degree desired but not required with appropriate skill set.
• Ability to schedule projects, identify critical needs and manage budgets.
• Proficiency in MS Office. Experience with MS Project, SAGE, ISQFT are helpful but not required.
• Negotiable compensation with performance bonuses
Please complete the form to apply for a position with us.